Featured Post

The Awkward "are you happy?" Question

Two days ago, it was quite an usual morning when my favorite movie-mate and I were watching this really interesting movie called, Hec...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Forgotten Leaf from an Old Diary of MIne



It's all dark around me.Can't see any spark even!The empty heaven look down upon the earth,upon the deserted field.........upon the very girl,me!
It's a moonless night in the very world deep inside me.It's stark dark here!I sit alone and look up to the heaven.....I look for God.I look for THE ONE WHO CREATED me and blessed me with so many things....even then we yearn so much,for the things I and you are not blessed with!!
Such an irony....?!




True, life cannot be defined until it is lived.It has so many things to offer: ordeals, excursions,gains,losses and so on.But,at the end of the day, all we achieve is EXPERIENCE regardless of the joy our gains bring to us or of the laments we throw upon ourselves because of the darn losses we've made.Heck!We do learn something (be it anything new or the same thing over and over again) everytime.There are always times when me and you want to let go life.But still 'hold on' is what we ought to do,cuz who knows.....this could be the start of something new!Things you want to have,people you want to be with; never comes our way so easy..........not until we give something in return.Still, that's life and we gotta FACE IT and FIGHT upto our last breathe.



And when you know what you're doin',you don't really need any company.You can get along fine without anyone beside you cuz you know what you do!Yep,it's true.
There are times when we yearn so much for happiness,but close your eyes for once,you'll soon know: YOU DON'T NEED ANY REASON TO BE HAPPY........YOU DON'T NEED ANY REASON TO SMILE!!
Only chasin' our dreams can lead us towars the end of life,and when we do that,I bet you'll see happiness will be rushin' your way from its own.Days we spent mournin' for the committed mistakes actually brings home nothin' but SORROW.What an irony!That we forget LOSS is what makes a person WINNER!!What I believe is MISTAKES MAKES MAN PERFECT,cuz we gotta do it agen and agen till we get it right.



Hence,this is what life really is-TO SOMEBODY IT MIGHT BE A DREAM COME TRUE.......TO OTHERS A NIGHTMEARE!!Yet we gotta get along and strieve hard,that's what makes our livin' worthwhile,cuz every life has a GOAL of its own.The one whose resolution is to reach it goes ahead,whereas,the one who takes 'life' as it comes left behind forever!!
What I think can inspire you thru worst time is......SOMEONE'S THE BEST DOESN'T ACTUALLY MEAN YOU CAN NEVER BE BETTER!
Because nothing in this world is impossible itself.Look out!Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' itself says-"I M POSSIBE"!!Strange,isn't it?heheh!



So all we gotta do is:
KEEP OUR EYES OPEN-NOT ONLY THE BIOLOGICAL ONE BUT THE INNER ONE ONE AS WELL!!
Stumblin' upon tracks,the one who gets up and moves on,is the one WHO CONQUERS LIFE......CONQUERS THE MEANIN' OF IT!Adios and all the best..........!


Bushra
Feb 7, 2009

3 comments:

  1. Its simply amazing......Brilliant....!!!!!WOw yo u were so mature....-Utsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, that's a piece of something which ACTUALLY DEFINES U! I knew that something unique and lively would pop up and look here it is! :D

    Life IS in itself a MYSTERY and learning from ur mistakes and achievements is what would help u get through its ups and downs!
    - XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Utsha ! :) I just wrote what I felt...it was long time back.

    Farzana , I couldnt thank you enough for the compliment. Just stay tuned !
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete