Featured Post

The Awkward "are you happy?" Question

Two days ago, it was quite an usual morning when my favorite movie-mate and I were watching this really interesting movie called, Hec...

Monday, May 28, 2012

Reflections From My Pensive Hours



If time came to a standstill, and all the people around me stopped moving,for eons and beyond I would walk through a never-ending path beautifully strewn with leaves of the Fall,in solitude, and let the rapturous wind caress my hair,the soft twilight glow kiss my face. . . .and with the enigmatic vastness of nature, I'd share all my agony, loneliness and fervent desires!


The ways of life are like that of a competition. A never-ending marathon race, without a specific distance,where the witty ones always keep running no matter the stain!For once you to pant , it's as if Darwin's ghost resurfaces around you, to smirk and say "Only the Fittest survives". . .so I chose to be an UNBEATABLE competitor ,and till that day I swear never to stop again !



You don't need to be an 'adult' to be amazing writer . How many years you've walked the World isn't necessary either; you could be born just a few years back ,and yet write effortlessly. All you need is a "beautiful mind" , "unwavering passion" to sketch your thoughts on paper and the "indomitable courage"  to TELL THE WORLD that what you write MATTERS!

2 comments:

  1. too good Bushy baby too good :)

    I like this part:
    All you need is a "beautiful mind" , "unwavering passion" to sketch your thoughts on paper and the "indomitable courage" to TELL THE WORLD that what you write MATTERS!

    ReplyDelete