Featured Post

The Awkward "are you happy?" Question

Two days ago, it was quite an usual morning when my favorite movie-mate and I were watching this really interesting movie called, Hec...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Scarcity of Solace




Scarcity of Solace


At times when everything seems downright normal

The mechanicality of life, the rusted tenacity of desire

Another day comes to an end but along with a change

The dream of a new dawnbreak- I find that missing

But that isn't what leaves me sleepless, oh

Like the flow of blood in veins I am close to it!



All around me.....

There is nowhere a body could find solace.

Surrounding my vision....

There are people who hammer away their night's sleep.



Night creeps in eerie bringing down the house of world's

 The wild wind sweeps over me sucking away all my reserves.

It's then that I feel naked , thrown aside like an open book.

And in my ears, it does linger; your once-told words!

Echoing for itself as it does, knotting my heart into sore tangles.

I shower to soak this scarred soul in the cravings of your touch!

 

All around me.....

There is nowhere a body would find solace.

Surrounding my vision.....

I witness people hammering away their night's sleep.



I have had cried for you once a while but often,

On the spur of moments when the anguish rose to the surface.

Missing your presence in the darkest of hours,

I felt so lonesome I wished I were dead in grave!

Shedding those helpless tears, it never helped but...

They kept on nagging at our love - our being together.



All around me....

It chokes me -- the lack of solace.

Surrounding my vision....

There is an awkward emptiness, awkward enough

 That it leaves us sleep-drained.



The hysterical writhing and fluttering of souls, only solace could heal

Without you, solace, morning doesn't seem to be butterfly wings,

And noons no more a purple glow! The dusty piece of

Macbeth lays alone -- in Shakespeare do I lose my faith...

Awaiting  it, as I do, a body knows how it feels

Like a desert rose does the arrival of solace bring, pure glee!



All around me....

There is nowhere I hadn't sought for solace.

Surrounding my vision....

People cry themselves to death just to resurrect in another nightmare

It never helps..........





Sinorita Enchantress
Date: 16/06/09



2 comments:

  1. This is sadly beautiful, and evocative. Thank you for the read. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Heather for reeading and the compliment ! :)

      Delete