Featured Post

The Awkward "are you happy?" Question

Two days ago, it was quite an usual morning when my favorite movie-mate and I were watching this really interesting movie called, Hec...

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Beautiful Gift of Prayer






The Beautiful Gift of Prayer


To God,
I would ask for you
If my reverence was ever true. . . .


To Him,
Oh I would plead I vow
Wherever far you might be now
May He bestow on my wretched soul
The strength to pursue that ardent goal!


- Then fell Dark to engulf all. . . .
But a grieving soul it couldn’t halt
Darkness thus lost to her doleful call.
Etched in a pitch-black heaven,
Her prayer shone like a Lightning bolt!



Oh Lord!
You do I worship, and your aid I seek
Pray, bless me so I could reach the peak. . .


To Him,
I hence surrender my sole desire
Of mellowing your stony heart, of winning over
Even for once so you may see. . . .
The deluge of love you inspired within me!


-Soon Dark retreated, it was Light again.
With her heart and soul as she craved for him,
The whole world conspired luring him to her
Thus her glistening tears never went in vain
On bent knees, while she prayed with fervor. . .!




16/09/11


2 comments:

  1. To be candid
    and say with certitude,good use of
    words and really assuaging....it is not a
    regular incident that i come across a
    person with good english,
    ;anomaly, i
    should say.....quite nice. :)

    ReplyDelete